My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, March 9, 2007

Better Something than Nothing

I did this layout sometime early 2006 with a For Keepsakes monthly kit. I even had the winning layout - yay! Things have been pretty busy as of late but I will hopefully get to having some fun in the SB room during March Break - - or so I hope. Tanya - - how about a midafternoon playdate? Methinks you need one, my friend! Anyone else care to join us?? :-)

4 comments:

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

I'll join you from up North...lol Glad you're going to have some time off my friend... you need it too... GREAT LO!

Rach

Barb said...

What a cute page... great photos and a real classic design. I love it!

YAYAs FOREVER said...

ahhh mn..I just may need to scrap for sure!

YAYAs FOREVER said...

oops..the above comment was me Tanya..I had to use our yay ya account, I am too lazy to make a google one..lol..good excuse though..dial up..