My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Organize, clean and CREATE!





After a couple of months of total chaos, my scrapbooking room is completely cleaned. All the tidbits and items dropped in the corners put away. 103 spools or ribbon wrapped, colour coded and put in their rightful containers. New containers purchased and labelled - it feels great to be organized again. Now ... let the creating begin!!!

eled

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

I need to come and play with you! We need to organize a date! It looks great Mell! Can I shop chez vous?

Barb said...

Oh my! Look at all that STUFF! It looks like a freakin' store in there, Melly. lol. Happy creating! I hope to see some of your work real soon.

Rachel said...

I'm on my way over.. LMAO.. you have inspired me my yaya... Looks fabo!!!

Rach