My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sweet Baby Love

"Connor was so happy to become a big brother. He smiles proud when he holds his sweet baby sister, Kristyn. And, even though he doesn't understand what he is feeling, the look in his eyes says it all."
I am happy with the way this layout turned out less the hand journalling. I lost access to my computer because my wonderful 15 year old niece was chatting away and, being the wonderful Aunt that I am, I could not and would not tear her away. (have you guessed that she is reading as I type??) so I sucked it up and used my dreaded penmenship. (shhhh - next time I kick her off!) TFL

5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love this mell... love the circle brads... your hand ritting... love it all... the colors...blue and pink

Kataroo said...

HOLLY MOLLY MAN this is awesome, very very shabby

Barb said...

OOooooh, I love this! It's sooooo soft and pretty. Your attention to detail is so worth it, Mel. Just beautiful, this is!

Rachel said...

GULP!!!!!!!!!!! Well girl... the soft pinks apparently work well for you.... this is stunning!!!!!!

Rach

Marlene said...

Beautiful! I think your hand journalling is the perfect final touch.