My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

BG Stell Ruby Cards

I made these cards with the leftover paper from my previous layout. Since I have started making cards with my scraps, my collection is getting bigger. I have made the executive decision to only create the bases of the cards first. I will add sentiments and embellishments as the need arises. My thoughts is that this will stop me from having too many of one sentiment and not enough of the other. I guess we will see!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love these! Love the idea of leaving them blank for whatever occasion comes up. All you'll have to do is stamp a sentiment and add a flower or some chipboard and a piece of ribbon. Fab-U-lous! :D

Rachel said...

OMG girl... gorgeous!!!! Love that they are blank... super easy to finish off when you have a reason to send them!!!!

Rach