My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

School Agenda

Each year schools order agendas for their students. As staff, we are able to take one of these - which is great because I love having it for organization both at work and at home. My one fear, however, is that I will accidentally send home my agenda with a student because they are identical and, at any given time, I have 2 or 3 other agendas on my desk. Not only is mine full of confidential school notes but the tidbits of my life too. (where I need to be and when, whom I am meeting, cycle information, infertility information, etc.) To avoid this, I began altering my agenda a couple of years ago. Now no one can mistake mine for someone elses ... students OR staff!
(Note - the chipboard in the middle of the flower actually isnt as vibrant as this photo makes it look. Maybe because it is glossy and the light from the scan did it? Dont know ... just know that it matches better IRL! lol)

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

WOW! you did it! Love the colors... and that your making your agenda look unique!

Barbara said...

That agenda totally rocks!!! There's no mistaking which is the teacher's agenda now!

Barb said...

It's gorgeous, Melly! I love it. :)

Marlene said...

Great job - it is beautiful!