My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

** Get Well Soon **





A few days ago, my sweetest YaYa, Rachel, had some pretty major surgery done. I wanted to send this shout out back then but, as is true for every year, June is a crazy busy month for me. Somehow, this year is even more busy than before. That being said ...
FEEL BETTER SOON, MY FRIEND!!
LOVE, HUGS and HEALING VIBES TO YOU.
xoxoxoxox
I know I have been talking about a scrapping update and I promise, it is coming, it's just a matter of when. To date, I have done two mini albums and one shadow box with a second one to be done by Wednesday so that means, when I do post .... it's going to be a good one. Stay tuned!!
PS - Rach ... there is a picture floating around of you and I when we are at Mexi's. Do you have it? That's the one I would have loved to post.

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

the first photo is my all time fav :)

Rachel said...

EEEEKKKKKKKK... there is no way you are gonna post that horrible pic girlie! LMAO I think I had quadruple chins in it.. I show of told ya to photograph me from my other side!!! YAH RIGHT.. like that's make a big difference!

Thanks for the well wish vibes.. and that 1st pic has always been my fave! I love how serene we both look!

MMMWWWWAAAA
R
XOOX