My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Visitor


Little Visitor, originally uploaded by Asillem (Mellisa).

Yet another photo from my outing with Marlene. She has the wonderful close up lenses that attach to the front of your lense. I think this was the 4x lens ... wish I had the macro on for it. I loved the lenses so much I had to run to Ebay and order my own. Now if I could just scratch this itch until they arrive! lol

5 comments:

Kataroo said...

that's so cool!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo! Wow! You certainly have an eye for composition. I can't wait to see more of your work, Melly. :)

Barbara said...

All these photos are great. I will have to check into that lens attachment.

Gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

R
XOOX

Marlene said...

Did they come yet, did they come yet?