My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

** Quadruple drool **

FINALLY!!  I have the phone of my dreams .... and I am in love.  I am hooked and I am in love.  I am addicted and hooked and in love.  *sigh*  It is so shiny and pretty.  With this post I now state my disclaimer that, if I seem lost or unable to be found, please know that I am safe and am merely in a quiet, secluded place playing with this wonderful new gadget and exploring app after app after app.  I guess that means that the ATCs will be shared in a day or two then, eh?  But dont worry ... I already used the iPhone to snap the picture!  OHHHHH i am in loves.






4 comments:

Closet Artist said...

YAYYYYY!!
You deserve a new toy and don't forget to get the flashlight app!! lol Why get that one? Cause you can!!! lol

Stay Funny said...

Looks amazing!
Enjoy your new toy ♥ xx

Diva Loca said...

welcome to a dangerous but fun addiction!!!

i plan to have mine buried with me

when you find yourself on the toilet with it, you know it's officially time for the 12-step program!

HAVE FUN

tinascrapbooking said...

Let me know if you find any cool apps!! Have fun :)