My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, December 19, 2008

AaatteeeeeeeennnTION! Company HALT!

Things are finally starting to wind down on the Christmas front. I am officially on holidays until the new year. For the first time in my life, I am prepared to not have to spend the week before Christmas busting my hump to get everything done. I have two gift left - one is cash, the other is a gift certificate. Then I just have to wrap. Shouldn't be too horrible an experience, I don't think.
On an exciting note, Rachel is now officially a Master Corporal. Yay you!!! So happy and excited and proud for you. CONGRATULATIONS MCpl Tops. You do Canada proud. She sent a couple of pictures but I don't want to post them without her permission so, if you keep checking in, I am sure they will be on her blog sooner or later.
In scrapping news, I met up with Meg and Renee at Stéphanie's class on Wednesday. Had a great time and so many laughs! Not to mention the creativity that started flowing with ideas for our Donna Downey weekend in April. I can not wait!!
For those about to embark on their holiday trips, travel safe, stay warm and celebrate merrily. Happy Holidays to you all

4 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Were you counting the minutes until the school day ended today? LOL
Happy holidays to you and your family and I look forward to crafting with you again in the new year and counting down 'til Donna's arrival!! LOL
Best holiday wishes!!

Barbara said...

Way to go on having it all done. Now you get to sit back and enjoy. I hope you have a great Christmas!

one and one + two said...

It was so great to see you again on Wednesday. Post photos of your minibook so I can see it finished! Enjoy your time off from work!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Melly! Hugs and smoochies... I'll see you in the new year, okay?