My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Can this be any sweeter??

I got one of those e-mails from a friend this morning.  A chain e-mail that has travelled the globe with photos that were taken in 2008.  Regardless of when they were taken, they absolutely melted my heart.  I couldnt resist sharing them here.  So cute.  This is the blurb that accomanied the email:

This Dachshund is fostering this little guy for another mom who couldn't take care of him. He had his eyes closed, but by now they are open. He is just a little bigger than her other pups. She loves this little guy as much as the other puppies and she is nursing him back to health.

He is the cleanest pig-uppy ever because she loves him all the time. HIS NAME IS PINK.
 
 

Enjoy your day...

3 comments:

Louise Dubord said...

Oh Mellisa! It melts my haert too. So sweet. Happy Monday.

Kataroo said...

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHHHHH I am in love :)

Katie Scott Scrapbooking said...

wow!