My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A tasty K9 treat?

So it's allergy season and my nose blowing is in full swing.  Just out of curiousity ... does everyone have a dog who is koo-koo for kleenex or is it just me?  The mere sound of a piece of kleenex being pulled from it's box is enough for him to raise his head, from a light slumber, and watch me.  If I pick one up, he just stares at me and watches and waits, hoping for the moment when I accidentally drop it so he can swoop in for a tasty treat.  Oh, and watch out if I dare let a few gather on the side table until I go to a room with a garbage.  He will skulk over and *boom* just like that grab it and hurry away.   What a strange, strange bird, my sweet Neely is.  I just wonder if he is alone in this obsession...

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

not alone at all!

Frodo is crazy about snotty kleenex!

Closet Artist said...

just think about it as recycling!!! LOL