My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For Keepsakes Mega Crop

Blossoms Abound (one sheet wonder - makes 4 cards)
Happy Everything (Stamp-a-stack)
In Full Bloom (one sheet wonder - makes 4 cards)
Paisley & Polka Dots (stamp-a-stack) **SPRING MINI SNEAK PEAK **

For Keepsakes (my local scrapbook store) has held two mega crops in the past that were a huge success. Bridgette and Genevieve know how to treat their guests, that's for sure! With the 3rd crop coming up, I have been yet again invited to teach some Stampin' Up! card classes. A wonderful opportunity that these ladies have offered me. I had hoped to have all my samples done EONS ago but with the back pain that I have been having for the past few months, scrapping and card making were a distant thought. Over the past few days, however, I have been able to get something done ... my back is getting better. Yay!
The Mega Crop is a 12 hour day of fun with great food, great company and great door prizes. For more details about the crop go to
www.forkeepsakes.ca under "What's New" or call them at (613) 443-7295. You can also check out the messageboard at Scrapping Buddies to see what's going on and who is going to be there! http://scrappingbuddies.net/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=36&sid=8e02a88c600758263c8024013a7dfea5

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

So glad you were able to get some creative time in :)

Barb said...

Beautiful projects! Love them all!

Marlene said...

I am so looking forward to this crop - it is going to be fun, fun, fun.

Love your projects - they are all fabulous.