My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Thankful Hearts

How lucky am I to have the greatest friends possible. My Ya-Ya's. Unique and individual in our own selves with common values and life experiences all brought together though the wonderful art of scrapbooking.
L to R - Katie, Rachel, Mellisa, Stéphanie. Missing: Tanya

Layout created using a Simple Schemes sketch that Rachel posted on Scrapping Buddies. Please excuse the awful stitching. I have yet to master the artform of stitching two halves together using Photoshop Elements.

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Mell This is just amazing!
Great LO... The full day is in my next projects to do... thanks for putting me back on track! We need to do our winter photo idea next!

michelle sturgeon said...

Mellisa, what a great LO! I LOVE the colours!