My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye *Eclipse* Ticket ....

My friends and I returned our Eclipse tickets to the Empire 7 in Orleans.  I mean hey ... why see one movie at midnight when you can go to Silvercity Gloucester and watch ALL THREE in a triple bill.  This mean that I will be seeing, beginning at 7pm on the 29th, *Twilight* followed by *New Moon* followed by *Eclipse*.

love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE

5 comments:

Closet Artist said...

VERY COOL!!!
Actually that would be the perfect way to see the new one- review the previous ones, get familiar with everything again and then set in for the new one.
Enjoy!

Kataroo said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise Dubord said...

That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

that is very cool, like fer sure!!! lol

I will have to pass that on!!!

Heather

Stay Funny said...

So cool!
THat's a triple wammy!
Happy for you!
xx