My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Perfect Start to Summer Vacay ...

first it was the last day of school for the kiddies then it was off to the Triple Bill - Twilight, New Moon and
*** ECLIPSE ***
Can you say "humina humina humina."  I am in love with the characters all over again.  It's the best one yet.


On a canvas note, thank you for your kind words both here and/or on Facebook.  It has made me feel better about it after the Hubs declared "heh.  not your best work"   Thanks, Babe!

Finally, I just want to wish our wonderful country a very happy birthday.  While I take where we live for granted, I know how lucky I am and happy I feel to be a Canadian.

Happy Hump Day.

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

HAPPY SUMMER MELLISA!
happy you had a good time at the movies! Boy I can't wai to see it then! Big hugs xx

Kataroo said...

I am so pumped to it tonight :) :) :)

Closet Artist said...

Enjoy the vacay and no better way to start it than with a "Twilight" saga high!!! lol

Rachel said...

It was my fave book and my fave movie! Have a great summer Mellisa!

R :)