My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Signed, sealed & delivered ...

... I'M YOURS!!!

For a while I've been wanting try the liquid adhesive that Donna Downey uses on her projects - Helmar 450 Quick Dry ... and I finally did tonight. I love it. LOVE IT. Tombo Mono is great but even better. I have to say that this will now be my go-to adhesive ... even with the slightly stong scent. If you have the opportunity, give it a try. Next tester ... Helmar Scrapdots. I will be trying those at the Donna Downey event next weekend at the Scrapbox. Those should be pretty cool too ... cant wait to find out for sure.

On a seperate note, I see that my Three Way video was removed . The one below should work but remember ... if you havent seen Dick in a Box or Mother Love, you should click here and watch them first.

Enjoy your weekend, rain or shine.

No comments: