My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guess Who's Comin' to Town?

Okay .. so Santa is coming to town but that is not to whom I am referring. It's not the Easter Bunny either but it is in April. The weekend of April 18th & 19th, to be exact. During that weekend I am going to be attending Tomorrow's Treasures at their Smiths Falls location, for three glorious classes with none other than one mrs. DONNA DOWNEY!! I love her work, her style, her creativity. I have 3 of her books that I am constantly looking at and admiring and now I get to take three classes with her. I am so stoked - - in case you havent noticed. Even better, Renee, Meg, and Steph will be there. I have a hunch that there will be a laugh or two happening this weekend!!
In the meantime, I am about to go card happy as I am have decided to get a table at our school's first Craft & Bake sale on Nov. 30th. I don't have time to do anything extravagent but hopefully, I will make a few bucks. Now that Donna Downey is coming April 18th/19th and I am away at NavCan the following weekend, it would definitely help offset the costs! :-)
On a Christmas note, I am looking forward to decorating. Its been many years since I have felt the itch this early in the season. Usually I wont decorate until December. I think I may spend Saturday Fa-la-la ing my way through the day and getting the house in gear for the festivities. This year I am going to be sure to take many pics of my decor. It is something that I have want ed to do over the years and now, with Stéphanie's class at the Scrapbox, I will capture it for years to come. When I have photos, I will post them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome... I love Donna's work. That's sooooo fun that you'll get to take three classes with her. :)

Closet Artist said...

Yeah baby!! I'm already counting the days and starting to pack!!

Kataroo said...

sooooooooo jealous :) Enjoy :)

Stay Funny said...

it will be fun!!!! i just can't wait!

one and one + two said...

Yay! Can't wait!