My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Blog List

A new feature on Blogger ... and I *heart* it. Depending on how many sites you want to track, it can be a bit of a long process. But, in the end, it really is a great feature. It tracks all the blogs I stalk and runs and update. If there has been an update, it will show me how long ago and I can go visit. If there isnt an update, nada. Nothing to report. Now, for those of us who hate that the others of us don't update our blogs at a regular rate, this is a great option. No watching the pages upload only to see the same thing that you have been looking at for the past month - - now everyone should have it and I should be in the clear!! :)
Thanks Laurie, for sharing your infinite computer genious with me. (shhhh .. no one has to know ;) ) It is because of her blog, that I have this on my blog. Now I no longer have to go Diva Loca to see who has (or has not) updated. lol

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I have longed to get this on mine too... Love it Mell... and great to see you blog again! See ya tonight babycakes!

R
XOOX

Closet Artist said...

Now you will be overloaded with notices of my bazillion posts a day! LOL I so need to put that on my blog as well since it takes me most of the morning to check up on everyone's blogs!