My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Down and Out

That's pretty much been my week since Tuesday.  With fevers ranging from 100.7 to 102.5 consistently, I finally decided that it would be a smart idea to finally stay home from work.  I've done nothing but work and sleep ... no creating, no art journal everyday, no workout, no computer *gasp* (disclaimer .. I have used my iPhone for some minor surfing and facebooking lol) 

Today, my fever is finally below the hundred mark .. if only slightly.  I have some energy - thank gawd because I really need to go my Maggie Holmes photography assignment done today.  I am going to craft.  Some stuff in my art journal, some goodies for Auntie Ems.  I am going to do all of this with the box of kleenex beside me (ohhh - that just gave me an idea), a blanket on my lap *bliss* and movies on the computer.

This weekend is all about laying low, getting better and healing so I can go back to the gym!  Oh ... and feel good too. 

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Virtual hug
xx

Kataroo said...

Yikes that's not good at all. Glad you stayed home and are having some ME time. I wish you creative bliss this weekend :)