My Favourite Songs of Yesterday & Today

Returning soon to a blog near you. New Year ... new music. Happy 2011.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wii Dance Revolution

I am the proud - and sore - new owner of a Wii. I have been wanting the Wii Fit for many months but, if you are up on the Wii, you will know hard it is to come by. My sister and her boyfriend got me Dance Revolution for my birthday so it put the push on getting that Wii console. A little backwards, I know. But luck was on my side last night. We called around to a few different places but they were all sold out. Best Buy on Merivale had received a shipment that morning and still had a few left so off we went, from Ikea to Merivale. I got home, hooked it up, made my Mii, and played Sport for about an hour. My fitness age...so embarrasing. Oy! Something to improve on. This morning, I played about 20 minutes of Tennis before moving on to Dance Revolution. 2.5 hours later, I decided to stop. My legs are a tad sore but fun, it definitely was. Now all I need to do is keep my eyes open for the Wii Fit and it will all make sense!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Sounds like fun! Good luck on the fitness quest (and of the search for Wii Fit ;-) )

Closet Artist said...

oh my hubby LOVES Dance Revolution!!! I think we will have to check it out since like you, we are new Wii owners.

Rachel said...

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE WII! I am waiting to get my Wii fit and sounds like the dance revolution will be cool too..... LOL

I can so see you gettin jiggy with it in front of your TV..LMAO!

R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Wii! You'll have to find a way to post a picture of your Mii... I'm curious. ;P